Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Cub Scout

It's been a busy week here at Paper Mom headquarters.  Our little Cub Scout made his first communion in grand style.  The kid thinks he is a rock star in more ways than one.  Grammy and Grandpa came to visit and life was good (and crazy) all week! So much so that my little cub scout came running to me this morning tears in his sweet eyes and said, "I don't want them to go.  I am going to miss them.  He then asked me, "WHY ARE YOU MAKING THEM LEAVE?"

It was beautiful and sad and silly all in one.... poor boy.

Trust me, those who know me well, know I am not making them leave.... a little mommy love for the mommy makes me a happy daughter.  I wish they were here every day.    The good news? we will be on our way to visit in nine short weeks.... yes, only nine weeks so that is the best way to say goodbye.... see you in just nine short weeks, I love you.
xoxoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails