Sunday, March 3, 2013

Love to my Shop Rite - Shop From Home Team

I've given kudos, donuts and shout outs to the Shop from Home, Shop Rite team before but here I am with a grateful heart once again.  This is the most amazing service on the planet and my favorite little shopper man, Anthony once again impresses (so polite and kind).  It's quite an operation and I am simply grateful for the time they save me each and every week.  If you do not do this simple little time saving, gifty gift to all mom's on the planet.... please take my advice and start now.  You will thank me.  I do the pick up service (not home delivery) just because it fits my life better.  The fact that I don't even have to get out of the car makes me giggle with delight.  Ladies, take it from me... save time and money where you can and sign on to this service. 

I love, love, love it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails