Friday, January 11, 2013

2013 - It's a new year and a new refrigerator

Well I knew better than to have "blog more" as a new year's resolution.  It's taken 10 days for me to log on and wish you all the best in 2013.  Even though I haven't posted ... I've thought of you time and time again, hoping and wishing I could find time to blog.  

My 2013 new year's resolution is to keep my "in box" clean.  This is no easy task.  I've scaled back on tons of automatic subscription emails but companies, products and special offers still seem to find me.  It's amazing how much "junk mail" takes up space in my life.  It has been a conscious act each day to clean out my inbox.  I am not so sure if I can keep it up but I am going to try to, it makes me feel lighter and feeling lighter is an entirely different resolution that has worked for the past 10 days (well minus the slice or shall we say slices of pizza on yesterday's menu) but really in all fairness - I've spent 7 out of the 10 new days of the year living out of coolers in our garage.  Yes, you read that right.... our refrigerator broke and it took a week to get a new one delivered.  I must add - It broke on the day I arrived home with a car load of groceries.  I must admit, the new one is shiny and beautiful and makes me happy but it has been a long week.  I've had to put on a coat and gloves to get the milk for my coffee and honestly that has helped my diet in week one.

Bring it on 2013 - my fridge is stocked and my inbox is empty.

Happy New Year Paper Peeps - wishing you only love, luck and laughter.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails