Friday, April 13, 2012

Go Ahead - Call me a Crafty Diva!

I've been wanting to make this for months!
I finally pulled out the sewing machine....
Let my daughter pick out some fabric and made a tote (with liner) for my little girl (who isn't so little).
It's a little messy upon serious inspection but overall I am one proud crafty diva.  For a girl who doesn't know how to sew... this one was easy peasy.  Thank you - You Tube.

Joyce if you are reading this.... I hope you are proud of me... you are my sewing hero!

The good news is.....I have more fabric, because fabric is like paper.... beautiful patterns and textures.... it could be addicting.....
Check out my photos... and feel free to leave rock star comments - because there is no denying it.... I AM SO PROUD OF THIS LITTLE BEAUTY!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful tote, Andrea!! Love the bright spring colors!!

Cheryl

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails