Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bargains for those who have the proper coupons

I love a bargain.
I believe in coupons but clearly I am not cut out to use them.
I spent a good part of Thanksgiving Day studying the many black Friday flyers and clipping coupons.  I was proud of the little envelope I created.
When I went to go use my little money saving pieces of newsprint it didn’t work so well….

For example…
My save $15 when I spend $70 at JCpenney was good only after 3pm.  I was there at noon.

My save $10 when I purchase $30 or more at Bath and Body Works cannot be used at the outlet store unless it has the word “signature” is printed on it.  Same goes for my “Free” item when I spend $10.  Needless to say, it was missing “signature”

My Friendly’s Restaurant coupon was only good at one participating store, that was 22 miles from the restaurant I was sitting in.

And although this isn’t exactly a coupon… the icing on the cake?
You know I love online grocery shopping?  Well I spent a bit of Friday and Saturday morning  completing a rather large order only to find out that the only pick up time slots were now slated for Sunday.  Not the end of the world, I scheduled it…. I just woke up out of a sound sleep realizing my order was based on last week’s sale circular.  Today starts a new sale and my order will be cashed out on today’s sales not yesterdays of which I planned my list around. 
Yes, the shopping season is in full swing! Bring it on!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails