Friday, February 4, 2011

Five for Friday - feeling sexy

It's Five for Friday!
Here are five great things about today:


One... There is no snow in the forecast for the next  oh let's say...20 hours.
Two... The sun is shining today.
Three... It is my first Friday (in awhile) to be off without children home because of snow.  Love my Fridays.
Four... Off to go pick up my internet grocery order. When I place the order - I pick up, when The World's Greatest Husband places the order - he has it delivered.... what's wrong with this picture?
Five... I lost more weight! The best part?  feeling like I can prance around in my underpants while searching for an outfit to wear for the day..  prancing without reaching for my robe or towel to cover me up! Suddenly matching bras and panties are back on my radar screen. The mommyologist speaks of embracing her "mom sexy".... I think I found it....
Hey Favorite Paper Peeps... click on over to Facebook and like Paper Mom - you will get my updates, thoughts and comments on your newsfeed - and what is easier than that?????

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails