Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This is hard work

Any regular Paper Mom reader would vouch that lately I suck at being a blogger.  Honestly, it isn't that I don't think of you my favorite readers, it isn't that an inspiration doesn't hit me... it's about my overloaded brain, my job and all the changes that are looming, my crazy hectic life, my children who constantly drain my energy level and wallet and this &^*% weather.... 
........So with warmer temperatures predicted for the next few days I've decided to turn my frown upside down and make a commitment to blog for one week straight, every single day for seven days. Now that is a change in Paper Mom scenery.  I think it will make me feel better.  I think you will feel better too!  So here is the deal, I blog for one week straight, I let that inspiration consume me, I find my groove, you become a happy reader, I become a better woman. 
Now, your part of the deal, spread the word, send my link to a pal or two, you know the type... a crazy overloaded mother balancing things from the top of her head to the tip of her toes, a divorcee who on occasion wants to deck her ex, a fellow step-mo trying to keep the peace, a stationery lover who may want to host a Paperly party, a working mommy who feels the guilt because she likes to get dressed and go to the office, a newbie to fabulous and forty.  You know my reader type because you are here, loving and laughing with me (ok, sometimes at me)  
.........So do we have a deal? I'll write, you help me gain readers? I am in, are you in? Oh yea, paper peeps... you can also find me on Facebook and seriously my fan count has been stuck at 69 for months.... post me to your Facebook as a "likable" entity and I will love you forever! Ok, see you back here in a bit... the challenge is on. Have a good day

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails