Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Snowtober

My goodness what a Halloween!  We weren't sure if we should quickly revamp our costumes to be snow plow drivers, skiers and snowmen.  We thought of making a snowman and replacing the head with our jack-o-lantern only to follow up that fun with sledding in costume.  We can already say "It's a crazy winter"  and it's only November first!  My, oh my!  You've heard me say it before and you will here me say it again.... I hate winter...... but by far, my mother had the best comment yet...... when complaining about the weather she said it best......."You got to get out of there!"

I will say a prayer that power is restored quickly to all those without.
and sending belated good birthday wishes, prayers and love to my Dad.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails