Friday, December 2, 2011

Five for Friday

Normally I publish my "Five for Friday - Five great things about today, on Fridays"
Because yesterday's post with www.mamakatslosinit.com was centered on the number five... I thought I would break away from routine and bring you five great websites to visit.   As you know, I am a sap for love, inspiration and all things good in life.... the following websites have made me cry and basically feel good about love, marriage, life and the power of family.  I hope you will visit them and find that special place that makes you have a grateful and peaceful heart. Have a great weekend Paper Peeps.
www.motherglow.com
www.ringonthefinger.com
www.welcomehomeblog.com
www.fuzzyfeelings.com (and I am not an animal person)
www.feelgoodblogs.com

Special thanks to Leelou blogs for introducing me to this website goodness.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails