Friday, December 30, 2011

Five for Friday

Five great things about today-
1. We are purchasing a new Television.  Yippee, hurray, yahoo.
2. Resolution season is looming.  I have some serious work to do. I love the feeling of a new year, new opportunity but I need some plans on paper for it to take shape.
3. One day closer to a pot pie at Kentucky Fried Chicken.  I gave up fast food for the past year and Sunday I am going crazy with a trip to KFC.  I am so proud of meeting my goal.  I wasn't a huge fast food queen but it was a struggle on occasion.
4. One day closer to my new life of eating in moderation and exercise.  I've been pigging out for months, I am sick of it. My hard work of losing 30+ pounds is slowly going away (right to my hips).  In 2012 I want to be 50 pounds lighter.  There, I said it.  whew.  Now I have to do it.  (after my KFC splurge)
5. Husband is working at the hospital tonight, that means I have the new TV all to myself. (heheheh)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails