Friday, February 26, 2010

Five for Friday

Five great things about this day:

1. It is the World’s Greatest Husband’s Birthday Weekend! I love that man!

Last year I surprised him with a birthday get-a-way. We went to an amazing (seriously amazing!) restaurant, spent the night in a heavenly hotel and enjoyed a kid free weekend. OK LADIES – MY FIVE For FRIDAY IS ALL ABOUT QUICKLY COMING UP WITH A BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!!!! I have nothing planned. I need great birthday ideas and I need them now!

Five for Friday is a bust…. Help me out! I need your romantic and CHEAP ideas –

Just to not disappoint- Here are five for Friday: 1. Birthday weekend 2. Hubby doesn’t have to work at the hospital this weekend 3. I have a plan for a meatless dinner(I am really trying to remember no meat Friday this Lenten season) 4. Found an excellent blended family blog – blissfully blended (can’t wait to explore them further this weekend). 5. I picked up Martha’s “Good Things for Easy Entertaining” at the library. Gosh, that lady & her team always make it look amazing! Have a great weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails