Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pioneer Woman Writes a Little Gem about Love

Ree Drumond is my hero.  I simply love the Pioneer Woman.  If you haven’t stopped by her blog click here now www.thepioneerwoman.com.  I recently finished her new book,  Black Heels to Tractor Wheels and loved it.  Simply stated, it made me love my “World’s Greatest Husband” even more!  I am a sucker for a good love story.  I am a romantic and what I love about this book is…. Ree is too!  She fell head over her black heels for her real life cowboy, Marlboro Man.  It wasn’t all hugs and kisses, well actually... there were a lot of hugs and kisses, but their love story is real and deep and inspiring.  The book made me reaffirm my belief in simple love and made me realize that love no matter how intense comes with serious threads of compromise.  Black Heels to Tractor Wheels… she is a brave, brave hero in many ways.  Being a Library girl I must admit there aren’t many books that I long to own, but this love story is one that needs to live on my bookshelf. 
If you need a happy heart, spring in your step, sparkle in your eye sort of read…. Pick up a copy.  It made me feel warm and content.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails