Monday, January 9, 2012

Lucky me


Lucky Me
I was dreading my doctor’s appointment today.  The thought of having to face the number on the scale and the woman who has been so supportive of my weight loss in the same moment was not something I was looking forward to.  Guess what? My doctor didn’t weigh me and the nurse didn’t weigh me either.  No one asked me to step on the ol’ scale.  Seriously, did they forget?   I wasn’t about to remind her I practically ran out of the office hoping she wouldn’t run after me and announce “oh we forgot to weigh you”.  I was happy to not have to face the music.  Well actually, I am ready to lose it.  I am sick of the few extra pounds I’ve packed on.  But not having to explain my constant chewing throughout the holiday season was a relief that I wasn’t expecting… Yippee for me.   Silly little thing but it made my day a good day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails