Friday, March 16, 2012

Five for Friday

I asked the World's Greatest Husband to be my guest blogger for Five for Friday -Five Great Things about Today... here is what he came up with.... SILENCE.... still waiting.... waiting.... waiting..... he has his head down in the newspaper.... so much for guest blogging....I can't wait all night.....
Here are my thoughts- Five great things about today....
1. Loved the peanut butter cookie that my husband brought home for me.
2. Grocery shopping on line is really a lifeline - I am so happy to have found.
3. Nothing makes me happier than a bargain..... um like a 14.99 spring jacket bargain.
4. Bought a new shade of lipstick.  It's a bit more bold than I am used to....
5. Friday report cards make me a very proud momma.... Those kids amaze me with their academic achievements!  Yippee for them.... Yipppeee for us.... let's hope it always stays this way.

Happy Weekend Paper Peeps...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails