Monday, March 12, 2012

Life... oh life.... life, life, life....

My life is pretty darn wonderful.  Except today, today I want to suck my thumb in the corner of the bathroom while rocking back and forth humming at little do-wa-ditty.....

and all that on the warmest day since ugly winter arrived, who would have thought it? Well sometimes you just can't predict the feeling of crazy.

Here is a funny that despite the gloom of today, made me giggle....

While our oldest daughter was checking out the frozen meat I had left out to defrost for dinner she looked at me with big eyes and said, "Really? No way, really? Oh my God, really? Seriously? We are eating real LION for dinner?"  I quietly corrected her that we would be having pork loin not lion.....

I hope your day is going well.  I am going to self medicate with a few samoas.... or trefoils.... or possibly thin mints because on top of the TEN boxes we ordered, my sister in law told us to keep what she ordered.... so there you have it.... paper mom is not only cranky today but she's fat too.

Looking forward to bedtime.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails