Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Today is National Coffee Day and here are a few things you should know:


My Keurig coffee maker has changed my life.  I am the only coffee drinker in my house so this little machine makes it so easy to enjoy my morning coffee.  Changed my life, in a big way! I am being serious here....


I used to be addicted to Dunkin Donuts.  I've experienced the D&D withdrawal.... like when I visited Iowa and plugged D&D into my friends on-star only to find that the nearest Dunkin Donuts was hundreds of miles away (and I contemplated a day trip)  or every time I visit my parents I get a little crabby and cranky with a headache and it takes me 3 days to realize....what's wrong with me? what's wrong with this picture? ahhhh no coffee and no D&D on their little island paradise (now they too have a keurig)  and I've blogged about the comfort that the Dunkin Donuts clerk provided while I was divorcing....the fact that she knew my order each morning without me having to actually say it made me feel love when there was little love in my life..... it's the little things that make a difference, right?


I used to drink a medium now I make a large before I leave and fill my travel mug with a medium and a small as I head out to work.  Yes, it is a lot of caffeine.  I've now added an afternoon or evening cup.  Wait? maybe that is why I am not sleeping?  Wow, I am pushing a lot of caffeine through this body....


I think I will stop analyzing my caffeine addiction.  It is depressing me.  Instead I will enjoy my cup of joe and be thankful for that darn keurig.  People, people, people, that little machine makes me happy and with this crazy house, I'll take it where I can get it....


Have a good day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails