Sunday, July 8, 2012

Guess What I am Up To......

Guess what I've been up to...
Here are some clues....
I've experienced complete panic...
I've burst out in full blown laughter all by myself behind a closed door.....
I've practically cried....
I've talked to complete strangers for morale support....
I've started to sweat as I assembled myself....
I've been confused as to how certain aspects actually work...
I've started to sweat as I worried how to get out of this contraption without having to call out for help.....
I've carried 55 items in and 55 items out.
I've witnessed bad lighting, white skin and horror to boot....
I've had a couple of spoonfuls of chocolate and peanut butter cup ice cream in an effort to calm my soul....
Any guesses out there?

Yes ladies, most of you know what I am doing... I am on the hunt for the perfect bathing suit. The one that holds em up, sucks it in, covers the right spots, takes off pounds and inches and creates an hour glass waistline all while being the right color, size and price.   It's sort of like finding a needle in a haystack.  Actually, while explaining the entire 3 hour hunt to the World's Greatest Husband we laughed about it being a miracle and I explained there is actually a company out there that markets and designs a suit called "The Miracle Suit" unfortunately not even the miracle suit met my needs yesterday.

Time is ticking.... my 9 day beach excursion is practically upon us and I am not prepared.  I am running out of time.  I've been to all the local retailers, now I need to branch out to a 50 mile radius.  Wish me luck paper peeps.  I need it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails