Saturday, April 23, 2011

five for Friday

As I stood in the pouring rain watching my kids march around the field for opening day of little league, it dawned on me that I didn't post Five for Friday... so here are five great things about today... Saturday style.

  1. Our older kids return tonight.  I can't wait to hear all about their Disney adventures.  I think I will greet them with a kiss, hug and a reminder that YES, they will be going to school on Monday.
  2. Let the season officially begin... yes, it's baseball and softball people.  Get ready, the party starts now.
  3. Our dryer broke this morning...  not a great thing but it will lead to a great thing if we can figure out a way to buy a new super duper one!
  4. Husband offered to go to the laundromat today.
  5. One more page to complete my nieces scrapbook!  It's taken a year to do... 
It's Saturday, it's raining, vacation is winding down, the dryer broke, Wal-Mart sold out of egg dye, Easter is tomorrow and the bunny hasn't shopped yet, It's 40 degrees out and I am tired because our cub scout has  been up in the middle of the last three nights...  But Paper Peeps, chin up, life is good, my husband is at the laundromat! He obviously knew my breaking point.  I don't call him the World's Greatest for nothing.  Heres to a great Saturday and a peaceful and blessed Easter day!  Happy Easter Paper Peeps.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails