Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's School Vacation Week

Staring at the blank screen knowing this is the week to blog but not knowing what to blog about.  It’s not like my life isn’t full of humorous moments or crazy tales…. 
But, what to write? 
I’ll start with a list of my top ten items that I would do if this school vacation week wasn’t about carting around kids, coming up with kid friendly activities and cleaning the house….
  1.  I would go to the outlets from 9am to 9pm after claiming my winning lotto ticket!
  2.  I would drink wine as I take a bubble bath and read a book.
  3.   I would stay in my pajamas all day and paper craft.
  4.  I would drive to Massachusetts visit the Vera Bradley outlet and hit every paper specialty store between here and there.
  5.  No cooking, no dishes, no laundry.
  6.  I would spend an entire day on the internet, reading blogs, reading crafty posts and spending a lot of time on Martha Stewart, Food Network and  the Lands End websites
  7.   Nap, channel surf and in general be a slacker.
  8. Manicures, pedicures, massages and a “re-do” on my “too dark” hair color would all make for a good day
  9. Purchase and sleep in new pajamas .
  10.  Walk in the sun with Rick blasting in my ear
So in the scheme of things, all minor luxuries but luxuries I don’t participate in very often…. I am not complaining, life is good and I am glad to have a break of our traditional routine.  A girl can always dream, right?  Have a good day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails