Thursday, August 25, 2011

Back to School

Yes, it is back to school for sure...
Back and forth to mom's house twice already today and
one school uniform meltdown with only 180 more to go!
I just love the last week of August!
I am having back to school anxiety and sleepless nights.  I look at our calendar for the month of September and I am not sure how we will get through the month ahead.  I seriously need to find those big girl panties and buck up.

PS - and the World's Greatest Husband typed up a Disaster Emergency Plan for our Family and bought six cases of water.  If I can get through our little blended family life with 5 kids I can certainly handle a hurricane, right?  I did request that he not take an extra shift at the hospital, just incase I can't....






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails