Friday, August 12, 2011

Five for Friday

Five great things about today...

1.  The sleeping beauties are still asleep.  I am so glad I didn't let my daughter talk me into the larger version of this party.  I kept the limit to three and thank god! I would have had to alert the neighbors if it were the 10 like she wanted. 

2. Glee 3D movie today.  Although this is a treat for my daughter... I hate to admit it... I am looking forward to it too!

3. Our koo-koo for Cocoa puffs family reunites this weekend.  Yipee, it's been too long!  Our summer is winding down. 

4. I saw a school bus, I bought some uniform pants.... it's time peeps, it's time!

5. Yummo - fruit salad for breakfast... makes me think of that Wiggles song from years ago... Fruit Salad, Yummy, Yummy.  (You know the one!)

Five good things for me... how about you?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails