Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy! Happy! Happy!

Paper Peeps.... It's been too long.  I am so sorry that my blogging love has been lacking.  I think of you and this blog more than you know... finding the time to organize, type and share has been a challenge.  but here I am here to unveil the new lovely look.  What do you think? like the new digs?  I can't quite adequately explain how a bloggy re-do feels.  I was very anxious, I know what it feels like to click and not see the "look" and "feel" that you have come to know.  I was also nervous that I was going to lose information and totally screw up the format.  I am not a techie.  Honestly, if I knew how easy peasy it was to do... I would have done this long ago.  Yippee!  A new Paper Mom look!  
Leelou blogs makes wonderful designs.  Check out the site and grab some Leelou goodness!  It will make your heart sing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails