Monday, August 15, 2011


Monday Love,  Loves, Loves….
Take Five

The candy bar… Take 5
A distant cousin to the Hershey bar… The take five bar is amazing… sometimes hard to find and not one of Hershey’s biggest sellers but seriously delicious!  I love this treat and you will too! Next time you are standing in line eyeing the candy below the register contemplate trying this little yum-yum.  And then you can THANK ME…
Pretzels, caramel, peanuts, peanut butter and milk chocolate… Yes, you read that right.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Believe it or not, I've never had one (and I love candy, more then I should)! I promise, next time I'm at the store I'll try a Take 5. By the way, in case I forgot to mention it, LOVE the new look of your blog. It's very YOU!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails