Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Contest!

Yesterday on Facebook there was one of those little quotes (gone viral?) posted on wall after wall that I need to take heart of: Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget the ones who don’t. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

I could go on and on with several examples, from just yesterday, that would support the notion of taking this quote to heart. I won’t share the details as we all have examples right in front of our nose! But it was a good day to be reminded with these words.

Speaking of “Gone Viral”… The World’s Greatest Husband was sweet to reference the “viral thing” when I proudly announced I had 40 hits to my blog. He said, “Wow, you’ve gone viral”. Now 4 weeks later, I am well over 100! So... who is reading? Is anyone enjoying this? Is it really only mommy therapy for me? I said I would give it a month and we are closing in on that timeframe. I’ve had a few of you comment off line and you have made me feel so good about my little project. Thank you for loving me and supporting my little version of self help.

YES or NO?

So here is the thing… vote YES by signing on to follow me. It is a little box over there on the right. It doesn’t mean much other than it feeds my ego and lets me know I may want to consider continuing this. There are no emails or nagging that exists because you sign on to follow. I think it is sort of like becoming a fan of a business or organization on Facebook. In an effort to make voting and following a bit more interesting… I am offering a PRIZE! Did your ears perk up? Anyone who follows me and signs on through FEB 14th will be entered in a contest! Yes, I said CONTEST…. This is getting hokier by the minute!!!! All followers will be entered in a drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Paperly. We all NEED personalized stationery, right? So, if you are attending a Paperly party this month, you will really want to sign on. If you are in love with paper, like me, you will want to sign on. If you are a friend of mine, you will want to sign on. If you are FAMILY, you have to, it’s your duty to love and follow fellow family members.


On February 14th, after a Hot Valentine’s Day Date, I’ll have The World’s Greatest Husband pull a name from those who participate. Good Luck.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails