Friday, January 8, 2010

World's Greatest Husband

I am married to the "World's Greatest Husband" he is a psychologist. When we first started dating all of my girlfriends would ask, "Do you feel like he is analyzing you?" I've always replied, “No.” Honestly, I've never felt that my husband was comparing me to his Saturday afternoon patients. I think that may have changed yesterday. He announced that he had a book he wanted me to read. When he handed it to me, I proudly announced, “Oh, I’ve already read Who Moved my Cheese.” With a very serious look he said, “Read it again.”

The wonderful thing about my "World’s Greatest Husband?" At bedtime he suggested he read it to me.

I am sure you are familiar with the book Who Moved my Cheese, it is about how we handle change and opportunity.  Ok, so a lot is going on in my life right now... one thing that I hope will never change is the deep appreciation and care that I have for the "World's Greatest Husband." 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails