Friday, January 21, 2011

Five for Friday

It's Five for Friday already?
Seriously?
Where did this week go?
Here are five great things about today...
1.  The latest snow storm was a quickie.  The sun is shining.
2.  Two of our five were honored with a perfect attendance certificate for this quarter.
3. I am going to work on some Paperly things today and this weekend.  I've been on a little hiatus when it comes  to my paper obsession and I need to get back in the groove.  Look for some exciting news and promotions.  If you haven't hosted a party yet, you will want to consider hosting - it is sure to warm up your  heart between snow storms....
4. My six year old son is seriously cute.
5. My online grocery shopping is complete, I'll pick it up at 9am.... now that is a time saver!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails