Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's turning into a very busy week. How does that happen, week after week, month after month?
Ok, another Paperly commercial...
Instead of snuggling up to the World's Greatest Husband last night, I listened to a Paperly recording/training and really it just makes me love the products and company more.  If you haven't checked out my website in a while click on the link below to see all the new products and get a jump on your jingle by browsing the new everyday catalog and the holiday catalog.


click here:

AND mark your calendar for Friday, November 5th!  I'll be hosting an exclusive Social and Business Stationery Trunk Show featuring Paperly at my home.  You won't want to miss the give-a-ways, friendship, food and holiday shopping.  If you are not on my Paperly newsletter mailing list, you must give me your email now!  You won't want to miss out on this shopping experience!  It's simple, stay connected by plugging your email into my subscription button on the sidebar or comment on this post or send an mail to papermom.andrea(at)yahoo(dot)com.    

Happy Wednesday... I am on chapter four of my Rick Springfield book.  Stay tuned....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails