Friday, October 8, 2010

Rick Springfield to release Late, Late at Night - Can't Wait!

I've loved Rick Springfield since I was in the 5th grade.  If you are a faithful Paper Mom reader, you probably know my obsession all too well.  If your my mom reading, you are probably giggling because you have lived through it all (including some of the concerts.)  On Tuesday, he will release his autobiography.  I can't wait, I am especially excited  because he reads his work on the audio version of the book. I am posting a teaser video just in case you want to line up at Borders, log on to Amazon or visit your local Library to learn about my guy Rick.  You know I post book reviews on this site, so look for the review of Late, Late at Night by Rick Springfield to be posted next week.  Until then, here is a video to satisfy your curiosity.


As you know, I met him a few years ago, I knew I would.  It was absolutely an amazing moment.  One of those moments I will never ever forget.  It was a dream come true. I remember praying... I hope the picture comes out (I didn't have a digital camera) I love the picture because in my eyes, I see the happiest woman alive.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails