Thursday, October 21, 2010

Oh NO! what are they going to be for Halloween?

Well it’s that time of year again.  The time of year when I start to sweat, stir and stress…. Yes, it’s Halloween costume time.  If I were smarter, I would start the selection process with our back to school shopping because we are only a week out and I am still in need of costumes!  And let’s be honest, the deadline isn’t the 31st, my kids need costumes for a few events prior to trick or treating.  My challenge is magnified because I have two children who are afraid to visit the party store at this time of year.  I am not sure what I did years ago… but my ten year old clearly has a Halloween shopping memory and flat out refuses to visit the “Halloween aisle.”  So last night the light bulb went on…. Internet! My dear friend the internet would allow for a mild stroll through the costume aisle on their own terms… I am not sure why I didn’t think of this earlier, but  I don’t care at this point I will pay for priority shipping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails