Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We didn't win....

I had two laughs yesterday...
1.  With mega millions at 224 million I told my kids, if we win... I will buy you anything you want tomorrow.  They were simple... a cell phone and a lap top, easy peasy....  My daughter chimed in, do we have to go to school?  I said no, if we win, you can take tomorrow off but then it's back to normal, back to school.  She was thrilled and said, "Deal!"


2. Then while we were waiting for our cub scout to finish gymnastics... two ten year old boys introduced themselves to one another.... Hi my name is Dyson, like the vacuum and the other,  Hi, I'm Sage like the herb.  Singly their names aren't odd but the moment had me rolling in the waiting room!  OK, Maybe you had to be there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails