Sunday, May 16, 2010

Five for Friday (on Sunday)

Seriously?  Did I let Friday come and go with no Five for Friday? Now it is Sunday and you all know how I feel about Sundays!  How will I ever come up with five good things about today?  Hmmmmm – miss a day and the blog gets all wacky! 

The sun is shining.

Our CCD classes ended with an assembly today.  And one more child gets confirmed so next year – only three in CCD. Progress!   A sincere thank you to the men and women who teach our Sunday School, it is a huge commitment and they do a wonderful job.  Our youngest has successfully learned the “Holy Moly” which he proudly stated as a goal last fall.  “Hail Mary, Holy Moly, it is all good if done with a prayerful heart.

We have an unusual Sunday Baseball game at 3pm.

Tomorrow is a mommy’s only night – BLINGO – Bingo for jewels and baubles…. You are welcome to join me.

Watched Elizabeth Gilbert on Oprah.com (in honor of her 10th celebration in NYC – Gilberts entire speech is on the web) and as always, she is amazing.  Elizabeth Gilbert wrote Eat, Pray, Love  I always want to call her Melissa Gilbert but that was from my Little House on the Prairie Days!  If you have 19 minutes, watch it, it is wonderful and really the woman was living inside my head with many of her comments…. We are all more alike than we think….

Ok, so it was late coming but I managed to do it. There is your five for Friday on Sunday -  I hope you are having a good weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails