Friday, March 26, 2010

Five for Friday

Happy Friday Paper Peeps!
Here are five special things about today...
1. My most amazing mother, my ultimate paper peep, my friend, my biggest cheerleader, my mom.... is home from the hospital and is on her way to good health.  I am so proud of the strength and courage she has shown.  If you should ever doubt the power of Hail Mary, I encourage you to re-think.
2. THE PAPERLY SPECIAL OCCASIONS CATALOG arrived yesterday.  I have samples! and I am so excited to share this with stationery lovers everywhere!  You are going to love, LOVE, LOVE it!
3. The kids and the World's Greatest Husband assembled the new TRAMPOLINE yesterday.  I am happy that they are so excited but I hate the thing.... it's huge, it's ugly and my yard doesn't need this piece of equipment! The happy Friday aspect is.... they worked together to assemble and the smiles were big and bright when I arrived home from work.
4. Paper party on Saturday! Yahoo! Looking forward to sharing Paperly with Kathy and her peeps.
5. Another contest is about to begin - sign on to "follow me" (over to the right) and you will be entered. check back later for details.... here is a clue, it involves the new Paperly catalog!!!!!
I hope you have a fabulous weekend!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails