Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I love this!

Ok, so if you are a fan of paper mom, you have figured out I have an affinity for libraries.  I hope you do too.  I can remember visiting the children’s room when I was a little princess and being thrilled when I found my faves! I have to admit, it was sort of a dark and uninviting place.  Nothing compared to our local library of today.  I simply had to post the latest addition to our bright warm space.  I LOVE HER!  When I say I am a gushing fool over this, I am not giving it nearly enough description.  And, why do I love it????? Because this little gem is made of paper of course… my fave, my passion, my hobby, my thang… My youngest son named this little beauty after taking a few snapshots…. Ladies, please meet Miss Paperly McMache  She is paper mache perfection and made of old recycled  books!!!  So she is “green” to boot! Shout out to designer and artist – Mary!  Seriously paper peeps, does it get any better than Little Miss Paperly McMache?  LOVE IT!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Rummel said...

Great pics!
I do love the chicken - so creative and super fun

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails