Tuesday, March 23, 2010

On the mend

Ok, So I am feeling the antibiotic kicking in. I have STREP throat! My doctor said that normally adults don’t get strep unless they are caring for a sick child. Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner, my 9 year old daughter had strep throat two weeks ago and now scarlet fever is running through the elementary school. So I think I am on the mend, but I do have a new respect for my children when they say their throat hurts…. My throat is raw.

So this morning I am eager to step on the scale. A few days of being down and out, the sale must have shifted, right? No, can you believe it? But my bra size has… today I wore a smaller bra. Is this a good thing? I am not so sure the World’s Greatest Husband would think so. I guess I will concentrate on the weight loss not the breast reduction. I can always buy a padded bra. Well I should retract that statement because buying a bra for me is like purchasing a new home….. a big deal….. It takes a lot of effort for me to find the right one… lately there is a JCPenney number that has done wonders. Maybe with the weight loss this little bra buying adventure gets easier. Let’s hope!

Ladies, I am feeling more like myself with every passing hour. Get ready for some posts….I think I’ve got my blog back.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails