Friday, June 11, 2010

Five for Friday

Five for Friday
Five great things about today:
My house is actually, sort of, picked up.  It only takes five kids getting off the bus to change that… I think I will threaten them upon arrival.

We play ball (again) tonight.  I hope the rain holds off.

Summer of Stationery is shaping up nicely.  If you are on my mailing list you should receive information early next week.  If you want to be on my mailing list, leave a comment or email me your address at Papermom.andrea@yahoo.com.

8th grade dance was a success.  Our daughter looked pretty and had stars in her eyes when she returned.  I suspect a slow dance was involved.

Playing memory with my youngest.  We keep making comments to one another that we only have one more week of our mornings together.  He will be in full day school next year so our special morning routine will change.  I’ve been lucky to make this work with my job and looking back, I have a heart filled with gratitude.  We have done homework, shopped, snuggled, played and vegged out infront of the Today show.  It’s been a treat.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails