Wednesday, June 16, 2010

 Yesterday I received a blog comment from the World’s Greatest Husband.  This was shocking as he isn’t a Paper Mom reader.  I was giggly when I saw his comment, loving him even more and I must admit I was confused at the same time.  Reading Paper Mom? Why? Why now?  I’ve always wanted him to understand my place in bloggyland, so his thoughtful attempt to get a grasp on my hobby is sweet.  (A funny side line, I mentioned it was my best friend’s birthday and he replied, “yes I read that on the blog.” Hmm… Ladies, this could change the scope of the blog …. Maybe I should blog about the jewels I want, the vacation I need, and the foot rubbing that should occur.)   So just in case he is now addicted to my posts and reading, I want to send the most special, warmest, loving welcome to my husband who I look forward to falling into bed next to every single night. I am head over heels in love with you and am glad you’re here.

So keeping it in the family today…

I’ve been meaning to blog about my beautiful little niece.  I am so in love with this little girl it makes me want to “put her whole head in my mouth” Now are you saying…what the heck????? When I had my babies, I often said I wanted to kiss them by putting their whole head in my mouth, eating them up…. That was how intense I felt… just wanted to swallow them whole? No, no, no….. the comment means… just give them the biggest kiss possible…. And somehow that meant… eating them up…  Funny that she is the only other baby I have felt this for.  I love her little lady style, her caution, her wardrobe and her mommy and daddy too!  I’ve been thinking of her with a warm heart because her best mommy recently sent me a video of her “growling” through the screen door.  This was absolutely hysterical and if I could post it, I would.  Her little dainty style was replaced by some “inner ugly” and it was too much to handle.  I watched it three times and my kids had to pick me up off the floor from laughing so darn hard.  She was seriously playing the part of the mean kid….. it was funny!  This summer I am making a scrapbook of her first year of life, I am hoping this isn’t presented to her at her high school graduation…I’ve got to get going.  Unfortunately there are hundreds of miles between us but because of cell phone photography I see her every single day!  I always look forward to her dinner time photo shoot.  She’s a beauty and guess what? I am her favorite auntie….just don’t tell the other aunts in her life.

It’s Wednesday and we are one day closer to the end of the school year…. Have a good one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it is going to be a beautiful scrap book! We are so excited to see it!

Julie said...

A big WELCOME to your husband! I hope he appreciates how talented your are.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails