Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oprah loves Stationery too!

Guess who has a little stationery line? My girlfriend Oprah, who knew?  I love her “O” note cards (on clearance) and her blank notes.  Of course the front sentiment on all 8 blank cards inspires me in true Oprah style. 
   
There is always room to grow when you lead with the truth
                So true, big believer in telling the truth.
A little restoration goes a long way.
I Could use a little R&R.  I am officially tired of our baseball season and school.  I would like the freedom of summer nights with no homework, practice or games to officially arrive.
Great communication begins with connection.
         In my professional life I am a fundraiser, everything begins with relationships!
Become more of yourself.
         I am focused on this as I approach 40.
Love what you’ve got.
I try to be aware of this every single day.  I am often overwhelmed with our crazy blended family life, but we have so much joy and love in our lives, I love what we’ve got! 
You have nothing to prove to anyone but yourself.
        I try to figure this one out everyday!  I care too much about what others think say.
What I know for sure is that there is no strength without challenge, adversity, resistance and often pain
         I think we could teach our kids this with a bit more gusto! 
Strength comes from our ability to stand up, face resistance, and walk through it.
So true!  When you can look back on a situation and feel the growth from the experience… that is a darn good day!

Visit the O Store at her website or jump on a plane and visit Chicago.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails