Saturday, June 19, 2010

Five for Friday


Five Great things about today (usually Friday but today, Saturday)

1. Today is awards day at the Little League field... Moon bounce, World's Greatest Husband (coach) in the dunk tank and free hot dogs at 9am!

2. Our 8th grader is thrilled with her pandora bracelet.

3. All star practice for our girls later today.  I think my little softball attitude has lessened.  I am in it for the long haul, I might as well bring my chair, water bottle and red hot summer read.

4. Tonight we will participate in Relay for life - honoring all the cancer survivors we know and those we've lost.  It is a beautiful event.

5. My new Nike flip flops are fabulous.  I am walking on little air pillows.  I love them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming by on my SITS day! And after reading through your blog, I agree we could be blogging BFF's or sisters! Enjoy your summer and have a great week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails