Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Did you know I am the Paper Stylist to the stars?

Commercial Break (and it's a long post too!)
Hey Paper Peeps… this is a Paperly Commercial.
If you love pretty paper, personalized lovelies and are a “tad” stationery obsessed you will want to read carefully.
I am currently filling my fall calendar.  Although it sounds like “FALL” is far off…. fall is here, well like next week, it’s here…. And believe it or not, the holidays are only 16 weeks away!  

I've been busy making baskets for the teacher's break rooms around town. Here is a sneak peak at my Welcome-Back-to-School baskets.

Personalized stationery makes a very thoughtful gift.  It is affordable and fun.  If you are in Connecticut consider hosting a Paperly party with me.  A night filled with yum-yums, friends, cocktails and shopping, does it get any better?  Of course catalog parties are fun too but you miss out on any gossip and you have to pour your own wine.  Either way as a hostess with the mostess you earn free items and when I say free items… I mean fashionable, chic, classic, stationery products that simply SCREAM quality and style. You can scratch off a few names on that gift list with your free stationery (I won't tell!)  If you respond to this post or my fall newsletter you will also earn free shipping and an additional $10 hostess credit.  Email me at papermom.andrea(at)yahoo(dot)com and be sure to visit my website to see all the great products and browse the catalogs, www.mypaperly.com/48

Here are a few of my favorite fall ideas:

SEPTEMBER IDEAS
  • Clipboards personally designed with your school colors
  • Address cards to announce  your new college address
  • Back-to-school notepads for teachers.
  • Personalized family calendars to keep soccer, band and swimming straight.
  • Lunch bag labels

OCTOBER IDEAS
  • Gift stickers for all those classmate's birthday parties that you will be attending throughout the school year.
  • Luggage tags to prepare for winter break travel
  • ***A great time to order your personalized holiday cards with coordinating address labels***
NOVEMBER IDEAS
  • Personalized napkins for your Thanksgiving hostess
  • A monogrammed serving tray; as a hostess gift or better yet, one for yourself
  • Stock up on wine tags, make your bottle of wine stand out at those holiday parties!
DECEMBER IDEAS

Paperly is the perfect gift for the holidays... it is personal, affordable and thoughtful... perfect for:
  • babysitter
  • teacher
  • co-worker
  • boss
  • bus driver
  • hairdresser
  • mail carrier
  • neighbor
  • friend
I hope to hear from you... if you love paper, stationery, and fun gifts consider signing up for my newsletter so you will always be up-to-date with the latest Paperly scoop.  Subscribe over to the right or send me a quick email with your email address.  
papermom.andrea(at)yahoo(dot)com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails