Friday, April 2, 2010

5 for Friday

I hope you and your family enjoy a special Easter weekend. I hope you have a chance to thank God for all that he did and all that we have. Life is good!
Another week goes by - Here are 5 happy thoughts for Friday:
1.  It's April, maybe our hell month of illness can now cease!
2.  It's Good Friday and all of our children are off to the other parent.  When this happens I feel like I am a kid in a a candy store!  Heeheee!  We are off to see the show "Rooms" tonight!  I can't wait.
3. The thermometer is going to hit 70 this weekend!
4. Paperly orders are flying in left and right! Paper really makes my heart sing.
5. It's Easter and Easter means spring and spring means sunshine and that is the BEST!

PEACE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails