Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fun Stuff!

I want to share three fun things…

I stumbled upon three very cool contests and thought maybe you would like to enter. These are way bigger than my little personalized wine tag give-a-way (which, by the way - you should sign on for… )

First, Frontgate (I’ve listed them as one of my favorite websites in an earlier post) is giving away a $100,000 backyard pool makeover.

Second, Lake Compounce in Bristol CT is giving away 165 minutes of personalized park time for one lucky family to celebrate their 165th season. Yes, you have to write a 500 word essay, but you can do it….

And third…. Little Miss Matched is offering a contest where you design their next sock offering and win $1,000 bucks!

And of course, I am not associated with any of these companies, I am simply sharing what I have read, just like you... I hope I win!  Good Luck paper peeps!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails